Submit an Article!
The ELTAF Newsletter is a publication for and by members of ELTAF and generally contains reviews of current ELT materials, reports about recent workshops, teaching ideas, job announcements, as well as information about ELTAF.
Members are encouraged to submit articles:
- Submissions should be written in a relatively informal style and can range in length from one paragraph to not more than two A4 sides. Unless informed otherwise, it is assumed that submissions may be edited.
- Click here for guidelines for articles and workshop reviews (Word)
- Click here for guidelines for book reviews (Word)
- Email your submission to the Newsletter editor Barbara Born
- Submission deadlines are: 9th of March, July & October
The Newsletter Editor often receives ELT materials for review. Please contact her directly if you are interested in examining any of these and then contributing a review to an upcoming issue of the ELTAF Newsletter.